Start Date: Immediate
Location: Work from home
Logistics Coordinator – Telecoms
To provide high level operational & administrative support to the Technical Resource Department (both office & field-based teams) by coordinating consumables & logistical support. The production of quotations to meet the requirements of each work instruction is a key part of this role as is liaising closely with our warehouse partner to ensure the correct consumables reach site on time to allow works to be completed. This role may also provide assistance generating handover packs on completion of all works.
Ensuring that accurate quotations are prepared for all sites resulting in the accurate & timely supply of consumables & equipment.
Coordinating & maintaining accurate records detailing the assets & consumables of the Technical Resource Department.
- Understanding the requirements of the client across projects in respect to consumables required.
- Collate and produce quotations for all work instructions, with support from the Rigging Supervisor.
- Maintaining records of consumables held in vehicles and centrally, ensuring stock availability.
- Assist in ensuring HoP’s packs are prepared in a timely manner to meet company requirements.
- Keeping records and information for internal and external Riggers/Engineers PPE equipment.
- Assist in collating documentation for work packs required by riggers and I&C engineers for their weeks work.
- Assist in the production of desk top RAMS for riggers and I&C work activities each when required.
- Keep track of QA procedures including management & recording of PPE.
- Assist in control of Consumables, PPE & Assets required by the Technical Resource Department.
- Support managers in critical data input into client systems, ensuring high levels of data integrity at all times.
- Support managers in collation of figures for monthly statistics.
- Support managers & riggers in ordering consumables if and when required.
- Daily liaison with various internal business units to assist forecasting for site completions.
- General administrative and project support duties across other departments as and when required.
- Ability to conduct independent research, collate information & produce high quality work outputs such as reports, handover packs & other documents.
- Comfortable in providing timely, accurate advice & recommendations on routine matters to both internal & external stakeholders.
- Make suggestions for continuous improvements to existing work flows/practices, leading to increases in productivity & efficiency.
- Undertake independent research & work autonomously to meet the performance objectives of the role & the TRD.
If interested, please send a CV to email@example.com stating REF 191120 in the subject line or call 0208 154 3999 for a confidential discussion